Why employ a garden designer?
Employing the services of a professional garden designer has many benefits.
- A Garden Designer will save you time and money by designing a garden that suits your budget and needs.
- A well designed and built garden is a long-term investment that adds value to your property, and should you decide to move, increases the likelihood of a quick sale.
- A professional garden designer will have the experience and knowledge to translate your brief into a realistic and imaginative garden.
- Your garden designer will be a trained horticulturist with the ability to choose and place thoughtfully selected combinations of plants that suit the climate, soil, and aspect.
- A garden designer is also a technician with in-depth knowledge on a wide range hard landscaping materials, whose properties and values must be carefully considered in the overall scheme.